SOAK ON THE SOUND
LIABILITY RELEASE & WAIVER
- CAUTION! Surfaces throughout the Facility may be wet and/or slippery.
- HYDRATE! Please drink plenty of water during your stay.
- COOL DOWN! Please take cooling showers/breaks during your use of the Facility to keep yourself well.
- By using any of the Facilities I attest that I am in sound physical condition, and that soaking tubs and/or saunas are not restricted by my doctor.
- Guests with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure & women who are pregnant are advised to consult a physician before using the Facility.
- Guests with seizure, heart or circulatory problems should not use the Facility alone.
- Guests with transmissible disease, or who have been ill in the last 2 weeks, shall not use the Facility.
- People who are currently undergoing, or have recently undergone, Chemotherapy should not use the Facility.
- It is my responsibility to be aware of any sensitivity I may have to the Facilities. Soak on the Sound is not responsible for any allergic reaction to use of the Facilities.
FACILITY RULES & PERSONAL CONDUCT:
- All guests MUST SHOWER before entering the Tubs. Oils & lotions need to be washed off before entering. Please do not apply scented body care products inside the Facility.
- Sexual Activity of any kind is strictly forbidden. You will be asked to leave.
- Appointment Cancellation requires a 24-hour notice. Failure to provide this notice will result in an automatic charge for the full amount of the services cancelled.
- SILENCE all devices. No use of personal devices to play music inside the Facility.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the Facility.
- No glass water bottles of any kind are allowed in the Facility.
- Any guest who arrives for their appointment noticeably under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused service.
- Soak on the Sound reserves the right to refuse or terminate service at any time for any reason.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
In consideration of the use of the Facilities at Soak on the Sound, I hereby assume all risk and hold harmless, release, indemnify and defend Soak, Inc, and its owners, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, loss, expense, or claims for injury or damages now or in the future that may arise out of my use of Soak on the Sound’s Facilities, including but not limited to tubs, tub rooms, saunas, deck area and common areas; or out of my participation in any of Soak on the Sound’s services.
Enter your full name, current email, and click “Agree and Sign” to acknowledge your electronic signature of this document.