A NOTE ABOUT COVID
NOTE FROM THE CDC
- "There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance, including State-regulated disinfection protocols, of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water."
- Each of our tubs is sanitized ABOVE State-regulated standards for pools & spas, with the addition of a high-grade UV (Ultraviolet) purification system for every tub.
- Guests will be reminded of health requirements when they schedule their appointment.
- Any guest experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms will be politely asked to reschedule at a later date.
- All guests and employees experiencing symptoms will be asked to follow CDC guidelines regarding duration of self-isolation before coming back into the bathhouse.
- Guests will be asked to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the start of their appointment, and if required to wait, to do so outside or in their car.
- Guests will be required to wear masks upon entering.
- We will be maintaining the recommended six feet distance between our guests during their service and staggering our appointment check in times.
- All private tub rooms and private saunas will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each guest.
- All common area surfaces will be continuously disinfected.
- Hand sanitizing stations provided.
- We have remodeled the bathhouse to provide touchless, wipeable surfaces throughout.